Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 2, we close with 11.55€

Good news! I confirm that I won't talk in singular anymore. We are going to create and association for the initiative. As you know, associations are very quickly registered, even more if they are non-profit. They are ruled by a set of statements defined by the founders, in which we are already working. Arias Thous and Associates have offered us their help at no cost. We will keep you up to date of our achievements in this issue.

As founders and starting working team we have already confirmed an expert in Human Resources, an expert in Public Relations, an expert in Tax and Legal Advisory, and me, with a lot of illusion. Pending to join are an IT expert and a NGO professional. Some I know long time ago, some I get to know because of this initiative. But I must admit that I would be difficult to imagine a better team to start with, all very committed to participate very actively in such a short period of time.

Donate through the "Donate" page. When you do, be conscious that PayPal will take its commission out, but all the rest will go entirely to the fund of 90mn90d that already has 11.55€. As you can check in previous posts, yesterday I close the PayPal tool but the african tragedy doesn't stop: Donate, please.

Spread the initiative all over. Talk about it in the coffee breaks, at lunch. Collect two euros or three dollars from your friends and access to the web to do the donation in behalf of your friends. Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment